Expand your understanding of the meaning and contribution of the natural world.
If I feel sad: I will tell a joke to myself to laugh, and I will read something cheerful and optimistic.
If I feel uncertain about something: I will act in a more positive and powerful way.
If I feel inferior: I will think something wonderful that I have done before.
If I feel insignificant: I remember how precious I am to my own people and to my colleagues.
If I feel too great: I will remember the moments of my shame.
If I feel too proud: I will remember the times I was weak.
If I'm not disciplined in my thoughts and my actions: I will reduce my activities and put priorities.
If I feel anxious: I will think in a positive and optimistic way.
If I feel that people are abandoning me: I will find ways to act with love, friendship and optimism.
2. Make silence your useful tool.
3. Use silence to envision happiness and success.
4. Breathe slowly and get rid of all your negative thoughts.
5. Allow only pleasant, happy and harmonious thoughts to fill your mind.
6. Think out a solution as regards the difficult person and situation.
7. Work out a mutually-agreed solution with the person(s) involved.