- Part A describes the internal controls environment and the establishment of its major components.
- Part B outlines the main types of strategic and operational controls, including financial, sales, production, IT governance, data management, business intelligence and corporate espionage.
- Parts C looks at implementing these controls, and also discusses the role and approach of managers in protecting their company against various threats, while at the same time allowing it to achieve its core objectives.
- Part D includes some illustrative case studies and suggests some additional areas where controls may enhance business operations, including business and IT continuity.
This Business Management Controls Toolkit provides you with the performance measures and compliance indicators, the checklists and questionnaires, documents, plans, policies … extensive documentation that, tailored to your organisation, will prove to be invaluable to your existing practices. This toolkit will demonstrate its unique design to structure and shape the business control practices in your organisation.
- Data Quality Improvement Procedure
- Detailed Accounting Procedures
- Purchasing Procedure